We are pleased to invite you to the Startup Demo Day of the Digital Factory’s CEED Tech Winter 2016 incubation program on the 19th of April, where you can see the pitch presentation of 10 startups who have just finished our program.
The debut startups are varied, ranging from ICT through IoT to the more traditional and yet to be awakened ‘sleeping’ industries. One thing is sure, in terms of market size our teams dream big!
The details of the Digital Factory Startup Demo Day event:
Date: 19 April 2016, Tuesday 18:00-20:00
Location: Akvárium Klub – Erzsébet Műhely conference room (1051 Budapest, Erzsébet tér)
18:00 – 19:30: Introduction of the teams (Pitches from the teams), Q&A session
- Motoglobe.eu: Web and mobile app for motorcycle riders
- PixPay: Pixpay is an m-commerce enabler platform.
- BookrKids: Multilingual, interactive children’s book platform and app to improve reading skills and comprehension.
- CeeCommerce.com: Smart, innovative virtual shipping platform for online and offline retailers.
- Recycling Market: Online B2B marketplace for recyclable waste.
- MoowFarm: Cloud-based smart agriculture hardware and app.
- Syncee: Integrated e-commerce data feed supplier, connection developer and manager.
- Slamby: Text based big data processing and information management platform.
- MachineryGuide: Smart-
agriculture application for small and medium farms to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Roiminer: Automatized AdWords campaigns.