Motoglobe.eu is web and mobile app for motocycle riders – community and database of routes plus other services for the niche.
motoglobe.hu Limited Liability Company
European motorbike tourism portal.
The aim of the project to establish and operate a motorbike portal, which will become a market leader at the European level within a relatively short time and fully serves the needs of the European (and the international tourists arriving in Europe) motorbike community. The portal will be available with the following service portfolio for motorbike hikers:
I. Accommodation search, hotel booking panel
1. Database and search engine of biker friendly accommodation in Europe
2. Active hotel booking options through the portal
3. Database of additional services and active booking options (eg. Motorcycle rental, guided tour opportunities, motorcycle events) relating to the accommodation and for motorbike tour
II. Tour planner, route sharing, motocaching panel
1. Tour planner panel with suggested itineraries, hotels, recommendation by community
2. Tour descriptions made by motorbike community, travelogues, reviews, with downloadable tracks, routes and uploaded pictures by community
3. Tour videos about routes, POI points, attractions made by the community
4. Motocaching panel: database of coordinates and description of attractions (lookout point, mountain pass, the proposed catering, etc.) is considered interesting by community.
III. Community panel
1. Profile: “me and my bike” (introduction page, my photos, videos, routes, list of friends, motorbike type, technical data, reviews of the bike, etc.).
2. My garage: available interface and app for registered users, which contains relevant information about the specific motorbike type (service intervals, oil change necessity, etc) and will notify the user about all duties to do regarding motorbike operation
3. My groups: the possibility to create community with similar interests (brand, route type, style, chapter, club, etc)
4. My evaluations, my points: summary of ratings by other members of community, received points on the basis of ratings