The aim of the project is to establish and to ensure the operation of Hungarian and international companies, which are based on R+D results, and are competitive on international markets. Within this our aim is to increase the success chances of companies, which start with a seat in Hungary, but carry regional and global possibilities in themselves, and the to set them in the way of success.
As an incubator, we help entrepreneurs to build successful businesses. For this, we provide money, and significant methodological knowledge for entrepreneurs who are newcomers in the given business area.
The incubation is necessary because in the life cycle of innovative businesses in the early stages by themselves they are not sufficiently high rate and not fast enough to be successful entrepreneurs. Our goal is a significant increase in the success rate and the speed, and at the same time we need to ensure sufficient financial returns to our investors that our model would be sustainable.
As an incubator our primary „service” is the startup-financing, so the “mediation” of capital investment and government support for the company’s projects.
We can ensure government support, thanks to the National Research, Development and Innovation Office, within the framework of application program of Technological start-up ecosystem building (Start-up 13).
We want to emphasize however, that an incubator should not be an “investor” in the life of a startup team, the only correct model is, when “operational business building” or almost “co-founder” is our primary role.
We provide following, further services:
– Mentoring: with almost daily basis till 3 months, in subsequent 12 months often help in operational decision-making;
– Strategic, planning and analysis (feasibility, business plan, market analysis, economic studies, etc.) service
– Participation in market test of the idea;
– Market research – with depth interview (customer discovery), sampling, survey methodology or collection of market data;
– Lean methodology – project management, hypothesis testing
– Project Management – internal implementation (the leaders of incubated companies and the members of incubator management are active, operational mentors)
– Planning KPI (key indicators) system for a specific startup
– KPI tracking system implementation
– Ensuring data mining system (data warehouse- and data processing) for free
– Generating daily, weekly, monthly management reports
– Help Team Building
– Active HR staff recruitment
– Acquisition of professional trainees
– Investment and financial consultancy services (preparing businesses to receive the capital)
– The involvement of business angels in portfolio firms, negotiations, contracting
– Attracting venture capital to portfolio firms, negotiations, contracting
– Providing warranty administration
– Tender monitoring, tender advice
Further useful accessories for the international, global customer service:
– Foreign language keyboards
– Purchasing of international dial-in number (800 numbers as well)
– Office infrastructure including devices (printers, scanners, office supplies, whiteboards)
– Presentation device (LED projector)
– Office library with professional books